Remember the last post I did with CaseApp on “Cure wanderlust with CaseApp“? I got to design some really cool custom phone case and laptop skin for myself. Now Vinay was feeling a bit left out, so I decided to gift him a custom phone case as a holiday gift. I feel like the personalized items make for such a special gift as they are unique and you can add a little bit of you into it.
The best part about pictures is that even when the people in the photo change, the memory it contains never will.
A picture says a thousand words, doesn’t it! I decided to make a collage to re-create the special memories with Akira. To help you re-create the memories I am also hosting a holiday giveaway with CaseApp. The details for the giveaway and discount code are at the end of the post.
***I received these products for free from Caseapp for review. All opinions are my own.***
How to design a custom phone case with CaseApp
Here is a step by step procedure for how I ordered my custom phone case:
- I selected my phone type under the tab “Cases” on their website.
- I selected my collage design in their Design Studio.
- Then I uploaded pictures for each section of the collage. You can also move and resize each picture in the section.
- These products were sponsored for me by CaseApp, so I did not have to make any payment. The shipping fees is free for US residents, but you might have to account for shipping fees if you need it outside US or some other countries. But CaseApp has allowed me to share a 20% off discount code FANCIERSWORLDXMAS20 for you to use for this holiday season!
- The package arrived just 1 week after my order including the printing and shipment time.
Easy peasy right! But if you do not have pictures handy you can also order pre-built designs with initials to personalize it. Here are the few I think will be great for the holidays. Yes, they are red, green and sparkly!
Links à la Mode, December 1st
I am so happy that this time around 2 of my posts “The only metallic parka coat you will need this season!” and “Holiday Gift Guide: Swarovski Crystal Collection Sale on Zulily” were featured on the last Links à la Mode, December 1st by Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB). For those of you who are not aware of this roundup, Independent Fashion Bloggers hosts this every week by selecting the 20 best links submitted to them. It is then the reponsibility for the selected bloggers to post about the rest of the selected bloggers. This is a great way to find new content and connect with other bloggers. So do check out the amazing bloggers selected for this week:
- Adorned in Armor: Do Your Best
- Blonde Menagerie:Under $200 Tech Gift Guide
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans:Gift Guide for the Bestie
- Ella Pretty Blog:Gossip Girl Chic…On A Budget
- Elements of Ellis:Leather Jacket + Grey Scarf
- Fancier’s World:The Only Metallic Parka You Will Need This Season
- Fancier’s World:Holiday Gift Guide: Swarovski Crystal Collection Sale on Zulily
- Feathers and Stripes:Best Books to Gift
- Finite1:Master Guide To Materials Of Jackets And Coats: What Jacket Or Coat Should I Wear?
- Glitter Inc:How to Transition Your Decor From the Holidays to New Year’s Eve
- Greige Market:Holiday Giving Guide
- Happy Pretty Sweet:Pressies for Everyone on Your List
- Love, Amber Victoria:Duster Coats
- Middle of Somewhere:Holiday Gift Guide: For Her Under $100
- Pudding Monster:Pink Coat
- Smile Is It:The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Family & Friends 2016
- The Wanderbliss:Unclad
CaseApp Giveaway and Code
We have partnered with our friends at CaseApp to bring you a holiday giveaway and a discount code! Refer the widget below to win a $40 credit to their website. If you cannot wait that long, use the code FANCIERSWORLDXMAS20 to get 20% off on all your purchases!